Welcome to this webpage designed for Reid Seminar Graduates. Our goal is to provide you with a continuous stream of educational information and to answer any questions that you might have as you implement The Reid Technique in your daily work. The webpage is divided into various sections to make it easier for you to navigate. This page is new and will be updated and modified as we receive feedback from graduates.
Enter your email address and the code you were provided
Please feel free to send us any suggestions for other information that you would like to see on this page - you can email David M. Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments or suggestions.
The Reid Technique - A Position Paper
As the world leader in teaching interview and interrogation techniques, The Reid Technique is commonly challenged by defense attorneys and interrogation critics. We have prepared a position paper that will provide you with information to respond to these challenges. In this paper we address the following topics:
- The core principles of the Reid Technique
- Best Practices
- Why false confession experts criticize The Reid Technique
- What the courts say about false confession experts
- What the courts say about The Reid Technique
- The best way to guard against false confessions
- "Reid" testifying as interrogation experts
- How do I answer the question, "Do you use The Reid Technique?"